Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thanks for the Apple Pie

By Aaron Davidson


Lula’s Chocolates has some great employees. One of our chocolate dippers, I won’t mention who (Nanette), wished me a belated birthday yesterday and brought me in one of my favorite treats, home-made apple pie. I couldn’t wait to dig into it, but I did anyway because I just had to take a photo of it in my dining room with the morning sun. I guess that makes me a photo freak. I got in a little late today because the clouds were out and I had to wait until the sun barely peeked through the clouds so I could get just the right light. I had to wait so long that I didn’t have a chance to eat any, but there’s a silver lining to that though…I have something to look forward to when I go home tonight. Thanks again Nanette for being great and for the apple pie.

3 comments:

Anne Holdaway said...

Neat blog Aaron, and happy belated birthday. Mine is Oct 1st are you on the 2nd? That pie looked absolutely yummy. Hope you were able to enjoy it. Also, I want to give those smores a try and get some for our Thanksgiving weekend in Murphy's. Big hugs to all of you and best to all the family. Love you, Annie

DEBIJOT said...

That apple pie looks too good! I don't think there is much to compare to the smell of an apple pie coming out of the oven. Yummy.

The Bluths said...

Now I'm craving apple pie, thanks...